The fell running manager is Graham Brown -Â Contact_Details
- Created on Tuesday, 04 April 2017 21:20
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 April 2017 08:20
- Written by Graham Brown
This next session will run form 0945 to 1145, starting at Macclesfield Forest Visitor Centre, Trentabank.
In this session we will be re-capping kit selection, safety considerations, uphill and downhill running techniques, and applying those to different types of terrain covered on the first session.
The minimum age is 12 and all juniors under 18 must have a signed consent formÂ given to Shaun Wilde (Session Leader) by the parent or guardian.Â The parent or guardian can optionally attend the session.
The kit requirement is:
- Training shoes (ideally studded fell shoes)
- Running socks
- Running tights or shorts
- Long sleeve wicking base layer
- Mid layer or additional t-shirt (optional)
- Breathable waterproof jacket (to be used or carried dependent on the weather)
- Running gloves and hat/buff (to be used or carried dependent on the weather)
- Small running bag to carry jacket, gloves and hat/buff (weather dependent)
- A change of clothes, a towel and filled water bottle (to be kept at the start location)
- It is also recommended to have an energy based snack for after the session