New and renewing senior members (aged over 20) should complete the on-line form (see button to the right hand side of the screen). Juniors (aged 9-20) are covered by a separate process and should not complete this form.
New juniors should use the JUNIOR WAITING LIST CONTACT FORM for further information – there may be a waiting list of up to 12 months.
Renewing juniors will receive a renewal invitation by email from England Athletics.
The annual membership fee has three components:
- The club membership element, which covers club running costs, is payable by all members.
- The combined England Athletics (EA) and Northern Athletics affiliation fee is payable by all juniors over 10 and by ‘competing’ Senior members. We pass this directly to EA/Northern Athletics on your behalf.
- The annual track pass is payable by all juniors and by seniors who want to train on the track. Seniors have an option to buy 3-month passes at a reduced rate.
Thus the membership options are:
- Non-Competing Senior/Social
- Competing senior
- Competing senior + annual or 3-month track pass
- Juniors U11
- Juniors 11-20
Full details of costs and payment methods are given on the membership form.
Membership runs from 1st April to 31st March each year (this is in line with England Athletics membership year).
Membership/renewal can be made any time after 1st January and will be valid until 31st March the following year.
Membership renewal is due on 1st April and must be completed by 30th April – after this date membership may be cancelled.
It is vital that a functioning email address is provided. All communication from EA will be by email.
If you have any questions about membership please contact the CLUB TREASURER