The club has been allocated 2 places in the TCS London Marathon (LM) on Sunday April 21, 2024. Those interested in going into the ballot for these places must meet the following criteria:
1) Be a First Claim competing member on date that LM announce the club allocation criteria (normally in October). You must also be over 18 on the marathon date (LM rule)
2) Been a competing member for the current and previous year
3) Have entered the public ballot and not got a place and provide evidence of rejection
4) It must be at least 3 years since you last had a ballot place (public or club) or GFA place
5) You must have volunteered in some capacity for the club during the current season. Eligibility will be determined by the Road Running Manager.
To enter the ballot please contact the Road Running Manager Ray O’Keefe (email@example.com) before December 13th 8pm. The ballot will take place at the track clubhouse on December 14th 7pm, you are not required to attend the ballot draw. Those successful in the ballot will be notified immediately after the ballot.
Please spread the word to any interested members!!