The Club is taking the current COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. The welfare of all our members and all the people we come into contact with is paramount.
At each stage as the UK Government guidelines and the EA Guidelines Change the club will follow these.
- We keep our groups small (maximum 12)
- Members do not attend training if they have symptoms, or a positive test, have been in contact with anybody with symptoms or have travelled abroad
- Members fill in a Health Questionnaire and provide contact details – these can be used to assist the ‘Track and Trace’ processes operated by Public Health England.
- Leaders keep a record of who attended each run (in case of follow up)
- Group runs are held in areas that avoid close contact with the public
- Members maintain social distance during group runs and training
- Members do not share equipment of water/food
- Care sharing is minimised
- Members carry masks and hand sanitiser
In the event of a member having symptoms or testing positive the club will do its best to alert the other participants and they are expected to follow the recommended UK Government Guidance.
Note: This advice is updated as the situation changes