Here is the guidance for club group runs and training from Monday 17th May 2021.
– As we enter stage three of the easing of restrictions please continue to exercise caution.
– Please limit group activities which take place out in the open on public roads, paths etc to one leader to 11 runners (group size 12).
– Please ensure that people attending groups runs/training are known to you, you have their contact details, they have filled in a health questionnaire, and are fit to run. Unless they are new (on a trial run), they should be paid up club members (please check at the start of each session).
– Please still aim to keep groups operating from separate locations and avoid areas populated by the public.
– Maintain social distancing both on runs and before and afterwards.
– Please disperse immediately after a run has been completed.
Note: You can now choose places further afield as there are now no restrictions on travel.
Above all remain vigilant but enjoy your training, and ensure that you follow the latest government guidance.
Stay fit and safe
Bob Lynch (Club President)
14 May 2021
Note: If there are any further changes to UK Government or EA Guidance a further update will be added to the website