Wildest Peaks Trail Run (Dark & White)
15th January 2022 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm£23
The fifth edition of this superb winter trail running event across the high level moorland and woodland of the Eastern Moors and National Trust Longshaw Estate. Both the 25.7 km long and 10.6 km short routes provide a variety of top quality running trails and the opportunity to gaze over some of Peak District National Park’s most stunning scenery.
- Both courses are fully signed with Dark & White arrows, a colour OS route map will also provided
- Choose your distance 25.6 km/15.9 miles or 10.6 km/6.6 miles – gold, silver & bronze time awards/certificates awarded on each course
- Trail running related prizes for male and female age category winners and runners up on each course. NB: classes will be merged if entries are low in any of the age categories
- Designated rolling start windows – start anytime within your chosen 10 min window
- Start individually or in small groups (max of 4 people per group)
- SPORTident electronic punching with on-the-spot results.